TIG & MIG Welder/Fabricator. This position is working on off-road vehicles, architectural and structural welding.
- Proficient in welding (MIG or TIG) different types of metals
- Must also be ok cleaning, grinding and taking out trash (duties as assigned)
- MUST BE ABLE TO READ BLUEPRINTS, CONVERT MEASUREMENTS TO DECIMAL
- 3-5 years experience
- Have own transportation
- Must be able to pass a skills test
- Must be able to pass drug screen
Hours: 7am to 4pm.
Pay: $16 to $20.00/hr DOE
Looking for someone ASAP!